Updated 31 April 2015
Your privacy is important to SHIPPLICITY. This privacystatement provides information about the personal information that SHIPPLICITYcollects, and the ways in which SHIPPLICITY uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
SHIPPLICITY may collect and use the following kinds ofpersonal information:
· information about your use of this website (including names,telephone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, and access card);]
· information that you provide using for the purpose ofregistering with the website (including Leases and community documents);]
· information about transactions carried out over thiswebsite (including timestamps you log into the website, accepting terms andconditions, when you upload leases, etc);]
Using personal information
SHIPPLICITY may use your personal information to:
· administer this website;
· personalize the website for you;
· enable your access to and use of the website services;
· publish information about you on the website;
· send to you statements and invoices;
Where SHIPPLICITY discloses your personal informationto its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent orsub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal informationin accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary forthe purposes identified elsewhere above, SHIPPLICITY may disclose your personalinformation to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connectionwith any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order toestablish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SHIPPLICITY will take reasonable technical andorganisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of yourpersonal information.
SHIPPLICITY will store all the personal information youprovide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions enteredinto via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that SHIPPLICITY collects may be stored andprocessed in and transferred between any of the countries in which SHIPPLICITYoperates to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacypolicy.
In addition, personal information that you submit forpublication on the website will be published on the internet and may beavailable around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personalinformation.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure youare familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
SHIPPLICITY is not responsible for the privacy policiesor practices of any third party.
· by email to Shipplicity@gmail.com; or
· by post to 821 Ralph McGill BLVD NE, Unit 3302,Atlanta, GA, 30306
This document was created using a Contractologytemplate available at